[Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #1 (mixed lengths)

Yucks Digest                Mon, 24 Feb 97       Volume 7 : Issue   1

Today's Topics:

			...and at Purdue, too
                      Darwin Award Winners 1996
                Iron Butterfly and the Speed of Light
           KNOCK, KNOCK:  How to dodge religious solicitors
                         Poor dying Billy...
                           Proof of God??!!
                           Quote of the day
                       Thermodynamics (ULOTD?)
                     The Star Wars Song Companion
                          UNIX the fungicide
                  What if Lt. Data Ran on Windows 95
		     A different set of the rules

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.