[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #56

Yucks Digest                Tue, 28 May 91       Volume 1 : Issue  56

Today's Topics:
         All I Really Need to Know I Learned from My Computer
                  a memorable meal for memorial day
                   Arthur C. Clark quote on aliens
                           Bests and worsts
                      Big News -- George Sperti
                              Car-sicles
                            Fainting Goats
                      No receipe for long life!
                    Parking Meters for the Masses
                     The American judicial system
                    The invitation is in the mail
                           Valentine letter
                           What is Usenet?

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.