[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #55

Yucks Digest                Fri, 24 May 91       Volume 1 : Issue  55

Today's Topics:
                        $ per car advertising
        `Stone Cold', By Michael Phillips Copley News Service
                               Apology
                        A real ATM withdrawal
                           Dice is rolling
                               English?
                             Fast Updates
                             Foo Festival
                       From the Washington Post
                         Holy sh--, Batman!!
               How customer engineers amuse themselves
                    Hush Puppy Aims To Bounce Back
                         Jesus or Meat Sauce?
                            Parts is parts
                            Shuttle Pilot
                            The Weatherman
                            Tower of Hanoi
              using the bathroom during lightning storm
                          Yucks contribution

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.