[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #54

Yucks Digest                Sun, 19 May 91       Volume 1 : Issue  54

Today's Topics:
			   Oh, the horror!
              Blatant Parroting Of Other Peoples' Ideas
              chainsaws and other dangerous instruments
                    Congress does the right thing
                Emergency off switch... (RISKS-11.66)
                        Extremely Optimal list
                           HIP TO BE SQUARE
                     Hotel Evictee Leaves 85 Cats
                             In the news
                    Join the army, for the Knight
                      Real men and the IBM 1620

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.