[Prev][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 Index

Yucks Digest                Thu, 31 Dec 92       Volume 2 Index

Today's Topics:
                Indices of Yucks digests in volume #2.

There were 64 "issues" in volume #2.  The index of those issues is
presented here FYI.

The digest format started with #220.  All messages prior to that
were in single message format.

Messages can be requested by message number from the mail server.
Send mail to yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu with the keyword "help" for
instructions on how to get back issues.  Be sure to use the article
number (far left column) and NOT the issue/volume number in your
requests!

Yucks will resume in 1993 with volume #3, issue #1.

 332  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Fri,  3 Jan 92 22:51:42 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #1
            Administrivia
            AI and ducks
            Data Structures, CS 220
            Ex-Lawmen Seek Out Whodunit
            Fiendish Puzzle Maker Thrives
            Jose Feliciano Now Disc Jockey
            non-computer computer viruses
            Perfect P.C. day.
            Practice Random Kindness and Senseless Acts of Beauty
            Programmer's Drinking Song
            The First Lawyer Joke
            The Inter-Dwarf Memo (E-mail) Service
            THE TWELVE BUGS OF CHRISTMAS
            Wearing Pets On Their Sleeves
            Why only 30% of human DNA performs any useful function
            Yucks Digest V1 #112

 333  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Mon,  6 Jan 92 10:32:21 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #2
            `LOVE' Logo Creator Is Sued
            cutie
            Escapees Traveling As A Couple
            Getting infants to sleep
            how i spent my xmas holiday by mark age 31
            In the news
            mail filler for you
            New Year revelry lands many Pakistanis in jail
            ON THE AIR COLUMN
            Prime criteria for selecting soul-mates?
            Singapore to allow personal possession of chewing gum
            Star Trek Turns Against Israel (3 msgs)
            Teetotallar's ST drinking game
            U.S. Rings In New Year

 334  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Fri, 10 Jan 92 11:36:56 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #3
            Amazing Grace
            Capitalization of "unix"
            dildonics origin
            Don't Forget to Mark Your Calendar
            GSP Digest #384 (2 msgs)
            Human factors humor
            Lunchtime humor
            MOVIE MINI `Black Lizard'
            Singapore to ban chewing gum from Friday
            Sit on my face and tell me that you love me...
            Takes a licking and keeps on ticking...
            Thanks for sharing...
            The Average American
            Vogonballs
            What the doctor says and means

 335  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Wed, 15 Jan 92 02:17:25 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #4
            Basic rules for driving in Boston
            BITE-A-THON: ADVISORY/Little `Bears' take a bite for
            Brain editing
            Cat's Ass [margaret atwood novel?]
            cutie, possibly for Yucks
            David Duke / Oliver North in '92
            Dog antics (was: Cat's Ass)
            Duh...
            How (not) to Keep Batteries Warm
            MISC: Microwave Alien
            National Battery Ingestion Hotline
            New World Order Nut
            OTD
            Radio Shack Q&A
            The Satirist and the Inker

 336  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Sat, 18 Jan 92 14:08:23 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #5
            Beirut University College Open positions
            Bush Haiku
            Cheap at half the price
            Fruit and flower smells good for computer operators
            golfing
            Grab bag -- msgs from other categories
            Hazards of confusing mail and news, round II
            HUMOR: Technical Redefinitions
            Molasses Demon Theory application time!
            National Battery Ingestion Hotline
            Obscure physics joke.
            Quote for the day
            Sell California, Mechanics Say
            spaf's list:  garry trudeaux
            The boys have been out there too long...

 337  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Wed, 22 Jan 92 20:13:57 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #6
            "Silicone Valley"
            1991 Buzzword Of The Year - what a lexigrammatic wimp!
            animal testing at our house
            Bush Upchuck Digest
            car for sale
            Elvis Stamp
            FWIW
            Hints on using your Stereo - original
            is ain't 42
            Isn't that Un-American?
            It was a dark and stormy night...
            spaf's list: Click & Clack
            The Seven Deadly sins in the Modern World
            you be the judge

 338  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Wed, 29 Jan 92 19:28:09 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #7
            A Sad Life
            Barriers To Entry
            Belarus: licorice protects human organism from radiation
            Check Disclaimer for Software Purchases
            Computerized Chauvinism
            First Aid Hints
            From the LA Reader "News of the Weird" column
            funnies
            good evening ladies and germs
            Guess I'll take a windbreaker to work...
            I want my HDTV
            No, thank YOU! (2 msgs)
            Signature viruses
            Survey of opinions regarding opinion surveys
            There are a billion people in China...
            Vacuum Sucks Prairie Dogs Out of Ground
            Why Boston Drives Drivers Crazy

 339  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Fri, 31 Jan 92 18:21:47 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #8
            [from xeti]
            Accident? You be the judge...
            A letter to Microsoft
            Drivers celebrate in Tel Aviv: city cancels 140,000 parking ticket
            Eniac Book Blurb Service
            FWIW Volume I Issue 21
            general greetings plus Yucks offering
            Geography Show Makes A Splash
            love poems
            Man Can't Have Head Frozen
            Man jailed for writing a check on men's underwear
            Official Notification
            Oh my God, ther are here! Messages from the NET...... Ctoad
            our man in nirvana
            Package 1040-5 (including Schedules A, R, N, and I)
            POTD
            Probably urban, but for your files...
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            Quote for the Day
            Real men
            Reasons behind aircraft crashes
            Stretches a little too far
            Your Average American Day

 340  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Tue,  4 Feb 92 21:05:31 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #9 (shorts)
            Administrivia
            _bushusuru_ (2 msgs)
            A saw this in comp.unix.wizards and thought it was funny
            A Truly Unbeatable Offer
            Communications Problem (Ontological?)
            linda
            Nomenclature
            Plate-licking dog joke
            Wallet Saves Man From Bullet
            Who are they TALKING to?

 341  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Thu,  6 Feb 92 13:18:53 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #10
            Bush Encounters the Supermarket, Amazed
            GNU announced GNU GNURM!
            HOLLYWOOD, ETC. Dennis Miller adds to talk-show gridlock
            Institute of Fuzzy Science and the Hubble Space Telescope
            Objectionable Cobol
            Review of good TBL book
            Some minor mother-tongue conundra...
            Soviet McDonald's Said Elitist
            UNIX in trouble? (was Solaris 2.0 and C libraries)

 342  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Tue, 11 Feb 92 19:52:38 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #11 (shorts)
            A Japanese Christmas
            cutie
            For yucks
            Frat Humor
            Heard from an IBMer
            JapanBashing
            Kill A Scientist, Save a Tree
            Monkey business
            The British plug in
            Too much to beer
            truly disgusting joke
            Yucks Digest V2 #9 (shorts)

 343  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Fri, 14 Feb 92 02:25:19 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #12
            Call for Theories
            Exec. Says He'd Arm Wrestle
            Gaijin Kaisha: Running a Foreign Business in Japan
            How to identify scientists
            In today's mail
            The Skinhead's Hamlet
            Yucks submission...

 344  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Sat, 15 Feb 92 20:54:59 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #13 (shorts)
            downrange download
            Finalist - Best Legal Defense of 1991
            funny for Yucks
            Irish again the butt of jokes
            Joke in extremely poor taste
            Overheard last night at Wolf Trap
            Pop Singer Enthroned In Africa
            reassuring the passengers [told to me as true]
            strange math
            The ultimate mail-order item
            Top Ten Reasons to Use Emacs
            Valentine's Day

 345  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Thu, 20 Feb 92 23:01:24 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #14 (shorts)
            -- NWS ADVISORY -- TO CITY AND PHOTO EDITORS:
            bumper sticker of the week
            Buying houses
            Dow implants, topical, original
            Netnews chucklehead-of-the-week award goes to...
            smart computer, nerdy user
            Toys Backward-R Us
            Was My Face Red!
            You know you're old when...
            Re: Yucks Digest V2 #13 (shorts)

 346  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Sun, 23 Feb 92 16:18:21 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #15 (shorts)
	    _Bushusuru_
	    Apartment for summer sublet
	    cutie
	    Death and Taxes...
	    IBM fears
	    jailbirds Audubon never painted
	    JOTD
	    Judge Jails Lawyer Over Monkey
	    OK, take your tape drive and shove it!
	    Quest for cleanest Paris toilets yields mixed results
	    Roadkills-R-Us misses an opportunity
	    Self-referential call for papers? (from news.anounce.conferences)
	    Tales of Unachieved Grandeur
	    Truth is stranger than fiction
	    You're so Vain
	    You know you're old when...
	    yucks submission

 347  spaf@cs.purdue.edu (Gene "Chief Yuckster" Spafford)
      Sat,  7 Mar 92 13:17:02 EST
      Yucks Digest V2 #16 (shorts)
            A funny for Yucks
            Cops: Transvestites Raid Shops
            Dead Hunter's Ashes Get A Shotgun Funeral
            Farmer Journal, Feb 1992, page 4
            FW: Top Ten Rejected Slogans...
            Lamb Born With Six Legs
            license plate
            Man Guilty Of Using Witchcraft
            Organic paint's bad smell sours Berkeley user (Yucks submission)
            Scientists Write Wrong Primate
            Since you asked...
            Trouble in Triplicate
            Virus makes bank computers sing
            Why I love the Japanese

/homes/spaf/.Mail/yucks-digests/348
/homes/spaf/.Mail/yucks-digests/348Date: Sun,  8 Mar 92 12:41:21 EST