[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #35 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 18 Jun 92       Volume 2 : Issue  35

Today's Topics:
                                1 joke
      ANNOUNCEMENT: UFOs and The Secret Govt; A Public Symposium
                While talking with my guru just now...
                       A note on "Elvis Nature"
                   At Least Murphy Brown Can Spell!
                             Barry's Bug
                                BONGS
       Bush cites differences from Perot -- top ten differences
                           Cash won't work
                         congress on the net?
                         Cooking With Jeffrey
                                cutie
                   from the latest Desperado digest
                     Great Moments in Advertising
                       Joke posting of the day
                 Newly discovered Edgar Alan Poe work
                          News of the Weird
                   Ross Perot deals with the pubic
              This doesn't concern you directly, but...
             Top 12 Disappointments at Summer Usenix '92
              Top Ten Ways To Be Offensive at a Funeral
                          USENET user's quiz

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.