[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #28 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue,  5 May 92       Volume 2 : Issue  28

Today's Topics:
		 [Re: Yucks Digest V2 #27 (shorts) ]
	 Rodney King Beating Jury's Top Ten Acquittal Excuses
                             CMU vs. Hell
                     FW: Today's Top Ten - 5/4/92
                          Game Strikes Back!
                            he needs help
                      Judge: Dissertation Lifted
                             Movie Sequel
                    no subject (file transmission)
                              One-liner
                         PC phraseology (fwd)
           reds break treaty, invade nonpolitical newsgroup
                    Scientist Trading Card source?
                           There is justice
                     What else would one answer?
     What kind of Realtime Computing are they *doing* out there?

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.