[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V8 #14

Yucks Digest                Mon, 26 Oct 98       Volume 8 : Issue  14

Today's Topics:
                          1998 DARWIN AWARDS
       [Fwd: [scream_of_the_crop] SCREAM OF THE CROP] (2 msgs)
                          [Fwd: Tragic News]
               [scream_of_the_crop] SCREAM OF THE CROP
                       A great line from Usenet
                     A rising Starr in Publishing
                                 Cats
                 Congress to release more documents.
                            Did You Know??
              Friendship is a rare and beautiful thing.
                  Funnies: email junkies -Forwarded
                   FW: Signs of workplace burn-out
         Fwd: Talent (Fast-spreading Urban Legend O' The Day)
                             Guffaws #349
                      Have You Seen Miss Green?
                 I'd like to thank absolutely nobody.
               JOKE: Fwd: Alternative Testing Proposal
                                 JOTD
                        N. F. L. Announcement
                       New application for DNS
                             Ruminations
                       Shrink Wrapped Too Tight
                 The Comedian's-eye View of 10/23/98
            Top5 - 10/16/98 - Items in the New U.S. Budget
              Top5 - 10/20/98 - Homecoming King or Queen
           Top5 - 10/21/98 - Least Used Personals Acronyms
      Top5 - 10/23/98 - Surprises on John Glenn's Space Mission
                        While waiting for ...
                                 Yum!

** Note that material in the Yucks Digest may contain offensive words,
may be considered politically incorrect, present partisan political
views, and/or question established authority.  If you are afraid of any
of these side-effects, then unsubscribe.  This list is not for the
humor-impaired or for those who believe speech should be free, but only
for themselves.

Items are printed as submitted.  Every attempt is made to keep the
credit for orginal source and stated copyright holder.  I assume that
appropriate reprint permission has been obtained by the submitter.  If
there is a problem with author credit or copyright, please contact me
immediately.  No other copyright is claimed or asserted on submissions.

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.

Submissions should be sent to <yucks@cs.purdue.edu>.
Problems should be addressed to <yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu>.