[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #16

Yucks Digest                Mon,  6 Oct 97       Volume 7 : Issue  16

Today's Topics:
                   "Has anyone seen my bike pump?"
                 Another Klingon software development
               Being in public is just an added bonus.
                                cutie
                          Humor: AMEX (fwd)
                           It's a Miracle!
    It's another to wake up with an insane craving for tuna fish.
                       Known Your Unix Sysadmin
                 Patient was alert and unresponsive.
                           Quote of the day
                   The Cure for his Winking Problem
                          The Good Old Days
          Users have permission to get thrilled in advance.
                     You Might Be A Teacher If...
                     Yucks Digest V7 #15 (shorts)

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.