[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #15 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri,  3 Oct 97       Volume 7 : Issue  15

Today's Topics:
 (fwd) Re: Problem with Photoshop Wind-filter [It's an ill wind ...?]
           ... and the young still sing songs in our honor.
                           3 from  santasam
                         Anatomically correct
                              A Tragedy
                          BE OS release QOTD
                             Blonde JOTD
          Can you tell we recently had a spelling flame war?
      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
       Everything I needed to know, I learned from video games.
                                FUNNY
                          He Said, She Said
                          Interviewing (fwd)
                Microsoft Sues Bandai Over Tamagotchi
                More from the files of santasam partA
            PSA-TALK [Fwd: Re: Breaking news story] (fwd)
                       RESISTANCE-IS-FUTILE.COM
             Seriously, do you like leather mini-skirts?
               Since, I'm the chief redneck in the lab.
                              submission
                     The old ones are the best...
                              Whoa Mama

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.