[Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #1 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Wed,  4 Jan 95       Volume 5 : Issue   1

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
                      ... but only for exercise
                      ain't technology wunnerful
                        Amusing highway signs
                         And the winner is...
               Comparing productivity: LisP against C++
                         Gift-giving thoughts
             Global Jerk '95 - Hand Jobs Across the World
                             Good Point.
                         Greetings & schedule
                           HAL/Pentium joke
                I'm scared to see the ones that aren't
                       It enters the culture...
                                 JOTD
                  Microsoft Defines The Marketplace
                   more evil web stuff from Caltech
               Nostradamus predicted TWO Pentium bugs!
                          Pentiums by degree
                           Quote of the day
                   The Central Office of the future
                        The only way is jesus
                         The question man....
                  The things they learn in college.
                                 YAPJ
                         Yucks Digest V4 #42

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.