[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #37 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun,  4 Dec 94       Volume 4 : Issue  37

Today's Topics:
                            Holiday gifts
                        Listening to the Mews
                            [clip] humour
                         From comp.sys.intel
               And the Pentium jokes keep on coming...
                        Auteur, or not auteur?
                           C++ beautifier.
                           Can't Ping Pong?
                            Caveat Emptor
                                cutie
                             Good To Know
                       I know it when I see it.
                            JOTD (2 msgs)
                     Misinformation Superhighway
                       Nearly Fiddle Favorites
       November Election Results may be due to Computer Glitch
                      Off-Off-Broadway listings
                            Pentium, JOTD
                           Pentium bug fix!
                                 QOTD
                         Speak for yourself.
                  Stove Top: accept no look-alikes!
                   that ringing sound in my ears...
                The Pentium Bug and the Usenet Oracle
                              The Zeppo
                          We can only hope.
                     Well, *you* voted for 'em...
                 well, that's one way to come out...
                             What A Tool!
                Why information hiding is a good idea
                              XMas list
                 Yodelling Makes Your Lederhosen Itch

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.