[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #28 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 30 Sep 94       Volume 4 : Issue  28

Today's Topics:
                              "NO REAR"
           ... and a chart on the average male penis length
               ...  and depth of character development
                      ... the computer is down.
                             ?kinsey test
                Ah! September: Question for Brian Reid
    A tacit, up to the moment snapshot on the mentality of USENET.
                                Blam!
                         Bobbit: no such file
                    Brother, can you spare a UNIX?
                         Close, but no cigar.
                       Denial of Service Attack
        Entertaining For Sale Ad: "Mutant Lawn Mower" (Yucks)
                      Fly the friendly skies...
                    For illustrative purposes only
                      For the umm...masochists?
               From the Hahvahd on-line course catalog
                             Life As Food
                   more on Unilateral disarmament?
                         more wonderful .sigs
                New Frontiers in Cluelessness, Part II
                  NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
                         Ozone Friendly Nukes
                      Predictable, I suppose...
                            QOTD (2 msgs)
                      Quote of the day (3 msgs)
                   Re: Yucks Digest V4 #27 (shorts)
                          rick smith's .sig
                                 Sig
                  Signature line of the day (2 msgs)
                    Software Safety & Reliability
                      Strange things in the MTA
                    The mother of all grease fires
 The Top 11 Things People Think The 95 In Windows95 Really Stands For
                       The Virginia Senate Race
                         Yeah, but who cares?
                     Yucks Digest V4 #27 (shorts)
                        Yup, it's a plague...

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.