Date: Tue, 16 Aug 1994 15:01:27 -0400 (EDT)
From: General Tso <vannevar@panix.com>
Subject: Chinese Menu
To: Chinese.Food.Delivery@Your.Front.Door

It's been almost a year since I've sent this out, so I guess it's time
once again to do so...  Enjoy!  :-)

----------
THE BELCHING DRAGON     Restaurant Menu
50 Lbs Rice With Every Order		Free can soda with orders over $100.

Chinese Food To Eat In Or Take Out

Soups
  Dropped Egg Soup................1.75
* One Ton Soup....................1.75
  Hot & Scalding Soup.............2.25
  Ten Ingredients Water...........3.25
  Sweet and Salmonella Soup.......2.95
* Chinese Fire Drill Soup.........2.50
* Happy Bacteria Cup..............2.50

Appetizers
  Steam-Cleaned Dumplings.........3.95
* Burn Your Tongue Platter........8.95
  Barbecued Bear Ribs.............6.30
* Scallion Cow Pancakes (For Two) 2.95
  MSG With Orange Flavor..........4.95

Noodles
* Cellophane Noodles with
   Styrofoam Peanuts..............5.50
  Cold Noodles in Sesame Sauce....3.50
  Some Glum Noodles...............8.25
  No Fun Noodles..................4.75

Pork
  New Shoe Pork...................6.75
  Roasted Pork in Shriner Hat.....6.95
  Recently Shampooed Pork.........6.95
  Andrew Diced Pork...............9.75
* Roast Pork Puppy Chow...........7.25
* Porky Pig Cartoonese Style......7.50
  Pork And Mindy..................6.75

Vegetables
* Broccoli in Human Sauce.........5.95
  Shredded Documents
    with Peking sauce.............5.25
* Bean Crud with
   Special Rotting Fungus.........6.25
* Snow Shovel with Peas...........7.75
  Egg Neil Young
  Green Beans with
    Black Bean Sauce..............4.95
  Black Beans with
    Green Bean Suace..............5.95
  Eggplant Prepared Under
    Mysterious Circumstances......5.95
* Baby Corn with Adoption Papers..4.95
  Vegetables with
    Tingling Horse Flavor.........5.50

Poultry
  San Diego Chicken
   with Pine Tar..................6.25
  Battering Ram Chicken...........6.25
  Peeking Daffy Duck..............7.50
* Lemon Pledge Chicken............6.25
  Amazing Talking Chicken.........8.75
* Tongue Licked Duck..............7.50
  Chicken & Grief.................6.25
  Duck Edwing Prepared in
    Quetionable Taste.............6.25
* Chicken Escaping With Wings.....7.75
  Mocked Duck.....................7.25
* General Schwarzkopf Chicken.....6.75
  Goofy Grinning Chicken..........6.75
  Innocent Bystander Chicken......6.25
  Moo Goo Guy Williams............8.75
* Moo Goo Guy Molinari............8.25
  Moo Goo Guy Pan & Teller
   in Disappearing Sauce..........4.50

Beef
  Air-Dropped Beef................6.85
  Double Chin Beef................6.85
* Beef with More Beef.............7.75
* Carnage Of Beef.................6.85
  Sizzling Wanton Beef............6.85
  Beef And Dried Pepper
   Spilled on Lap.................9.25
  Beef with Bad News..............8.85
* Great Barrier Beef..............6.85
* What's Your Beef................7.25

Seafood
  Squished Eel Delight............8.50
* Shrimp with Alibi...............8.25
  Young Dead Fish.................9.25
  Crispy Fish with
   Discarded Needle...............9.95
* Prawns in L.L. Bean Sauce.......7.50
  Aromatic Octopus On Wheels.....10.50
  Force Fed Shrimp................7.75
* Flounder with Water Pistol......8.95

Desserts
  Unfortunate Cookies.............2.50
  Sweet Fried Rolaids.............3.95
  Ice Cream with Garlic Sauce.....2.75
* Boneless Pudding................3.50
  Chicken Almond Ring Ding........3.95

CHEF'S SPECIALS
Sesame Streeet Duck..............11.75
  Choice chunks of undernourished fowl
  pelted with waterchestnuts and stir-
  fried in a sizzling wok by popular
  Muppets.

Overpriced Happy Family..........14.25
  Scallops, crabmeat and psychotropic
  mushrooms sauteed with fresh chef's
  thumbs and served on a Sealy
  Posturpedic.

Tienanmen Square Beef............17.75
  Oppressed young beef, severely battered,
  crushed with bamboo shoots and brutally
  smothered as you watch from your table
  on a big screen.

Health Inspector's Seafood Delight......FREE!!!
  Fresh lobster, shrimp and prawns expertly
  prepared in the clean Mexican restaurant
  down the block, brought in through our
  back door and served with a crisp fifty
  dollar bill rolled in a napkin.
  (Must be ordered in advance.)

Cashier will change shirt at your request.

* = May not be edible