[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #17 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Wed, 22 Jun 94       Volume 4 : Issue  17

Today's Topics:
                          as Bugs would say
                               Backups
                        biowarfare experiments
                            Books in Stock
                    Brother, can you spare a dime?
                         Bulwer-Lytton Winner
                              Curiosity
DEC has not lost its timing, despite industry reports to the contary.
                            DIY cremation
                             don't do it
                     Experience with 1-800-VW-USA
                         Great country songs
                            LunchMeatORAMA
                       Michael tries for Eagle
                           Quote of the day
                            seen in a .sig
                     smoking can damage your car
                             soutch pole
                        South Pole on the net
                      Special O.J. Simpson Issue
                                sports
                      Technology Update from IBM
                        Thigh Cream explained
                   TOP 20 ENGINEERS' TERMINOLOGIES
                     Touching Electrified Fences
                           Vegetable theft

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.