[Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #1 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun,  2 Jan 94       Volume 4 : Issue  1

Today's Topics:
                            Administrivia
       "Stating the Obvious" Award (Computer Science division)
                 [InfoWorld clip] Chicago, Chicago...
                        Accu-Scan inaccuracies
And, of course, the claim that it comes from "sonus" must be a lie...
                          ascii zapfruder...
     Can you tell these people have too much time on their hands?
                                cutie
                          Dentists mortality
   Douglas writing his name in books Was Re: Douglas Adams Signing
                    DUTCH TACKLE DUNGHILL DILEMMA
                              Farsighted
                  Flower Delivery from the Internet
                          Foreskin - Prices
                        Gerbils Up The Bungho
                         hilton/usenix top 10
                            I Broke Malloc
                            I Love Lorena
                  Inflatable Lava lamp for sale.  =)
      Lucky: recurring nightmare ["Weird News" Yucks category ]
                         medical malapropisms
 Microsoft lightbulb joke (A new one, not "making darkness standard")
                  New Parts of Human Body Discovered
                      Quote of the day (3 msgs)
                    Santa & System Administrators
                    Say what? (a yucks submission)
                   shark cartilage, cf gummy bears
                              tasteless
                           techno-terrorism
                         Who is Santa Claus?
               YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TECHNO-DWEEB WHEN...
       Yucks:  Get your Montblanc highlighter before Christmas

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.