[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #102

Yucks Digest                Fri, 15 Nov 91       Volume 1 : Issue 102

Today's Topics:
         Corporate Values-Approved Politically Correct Jokes
                                 FYA
                   Greg Burson, voice of Yogi Bear
                    Jury Considers `Oh! Calcutta!'
                     My addition to Condoms lore
                           New User, Here..
                                 QOTD
                       Seen in rec.games.board
                      Sex-Oriented Games Debated
                                So...
                        The Jack of All Trades
              The Quiz and the fate of female unix (fwd)
                   You-all come back now, you hear?
                         Yucks Digest V1 #101

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu