[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #101

Yucks Digest                Wed, 13 Nov 91       Volume 1 : Issue 101

Today's Topics:
                ...and Jimmy Swaggart wasn't driving!
                             biff bam pow
                              don't die
                        Hostname of the day...
               I'll pay double whatever he'll put up...
                        I want to be punished.
             John C Dvorak's Great Operating System Quiz
                 Life, the Universe and the Telephone
                   more thrilling halloween stories
                             OS Security
                      Plans for death ray needed
                             Safety first
                     The darkness of the damned.
             The place of the nude in the history of art
                           WhiteBoard News
                   World Wide Product Announcement
                                Yucks

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu