[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #97

Yucks Digest                Thu, 31 Oct 91       Volume 1 : Issue  97

Today's Topics:
                  ...and you'd better not forget it!
                      bats and the F-117 stealth
   Billy Jack for prez. No, this isn't a movie; it's the real thing
                                cutie
           Falwell says California gays sought to kill him
                              funny-oid
                       Letterman Lists Take Off
                    Nicaragua Witches Oppose Taxes
                    Nynex Lands Czech Yellow Pages
                     SPR on the year 2000 (long)
                        Take off, you hosers!

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu