[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #96

Yucks Digest                Wed, 30 Oct 91       Volume 1 : Issue  96

Today's Topics:
                  "Do it yourself" drug enforcement
               Adult Time and Temperature Phone Number
      Announcement: PHENOMICON: ATLANTA'S ALTERNATIVE CONVENTION
             Any good beer bars in Louisville KY near...
                 A Sign I Saw The Other Day [said]...
                   Bad Nostradamus Quatrain Theatre
                      bats and the F-117 stealth
                              Headlines
                             holy member
                         On my CS 181 exam...
            REVIEW: SICK AND TWISTED FESTIVAL OF ANIMATION
                     SARTRE programming language
                            sick humor...
                             Tinkle Toys
                                What?

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu