[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #94

Yucks Digest                Sun, 27 Oct 91       Volume 1 : Issue  94

Today's Topics:
                  "Big Tits" and the Interior Dept.
                          A magnetic display
                          Another great ad!
                back cover blurb (from rec.arts.books)
                    CIA's Ad Drive Targets Blacks
               Health Watch: Your Doctor Maybe an Alien
                      How the Gov. does research
                 I can name that tune in 5K bytes...
                  Joke from AstroPhysicist Boyfriend
                      Mss Found In A Septic Tank
                          New Sparcstation?
                                 rmt
                     The Thomas hearings in brief
                    Trudeau Sells Out, For A Cause
                          World Series News

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu