[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #93

Yucks Digest                Fri, 25 Oct 91       Volume 1 : Issue  93

Today's Topics:
                             Amusing sig
                               Arniho!
                            cutie (2 msgs)
                        ENTERTAINMENT TRIVIA
                      Italy Sports Racy TV Shows
                      Jimmy Swaggart Steps Down
                     Lessons Learned From Comp 4
                    Man Found In KGB Headquarters
                    Pizza Catching Up With Burgers
                             Pizza Watch
                 Racial stereotype avoidance (TRUE!)
                      Sen. Kennedy on Prof. Hill
                     The ABC after-school special
                      Turner, Fonda Jam Elevator
                    U.S. Likes Humanlike Computer

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu