[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #51

Yucks Digest                Tue, 14 May 91       Volume 1 : Issue  51

Today's Topics:
            Click the left mouse button for new hierarchy
         Disease and Insecticide Toxicity From Eating Insects
                             Fun in Miami
                        Help change the world!
                  Help Wanted (computer interfacing)
                          Like an airhead
                     Micky Mouse in the Bathroom
                        more bad lapd jokes...
                            no kites here
                        rights and obligations
                 Smart alecks vs. the census computer
                           SPR response gem
                The latest from Battle Creek, Michigan
                      unclear on the concept...
                              Vodka Wars
                 Would you buy a vest from this man?

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.