[Prev][Next][Index]

Format query

You should have received the first two digest issues of "yucks" by
now.

The first was an administrative posting, and the second was a digest
of about 9 different items.

I'm now getting mail from people complaining that they like the
individual postings better than the digest!

If there is sufficient interest to warrant it, I will try to figure
how to break the "yucks" list into two lists -- one group who will get
the postings one at a time, sporadically, and the other group to
receive the digest ala the one sent yesterday.

To determine sufficient level of interest, don't send me anything if
you don't care one way or the other.  Otherwise, send me mail if:

 a)  You really, really prefer individual items
 b)  You really, really prefer the digest format
 c)  You have an idea how I can keep everybody yucked without
     losing devoted readers or spending hours each day minding the
     list.
 d)  You have lots and lots of money and no idea what to do with it.

Based on replies, I will try to come up with something that will
please the majority of parties involved.  Unless, of course, I am
moving to the Virgin Islands with bags of cash from a list subscriber.

May you also have wild dreams for your New Year.  :-)

--spaf