[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #2

Yucks Digest                Mon, 31 Dec 90       Volume 1 : Issue   2

Today's Topics:
            10 Things Eric S. Raymond hates about unix...
                             algol lives!
                          anon wire (2 msgs)
                      Children's books for Xmas
                                cutie
                           End of the World
                                 JOTD
                             O Baby Baby
                        The truth about Santa
                             Verb the INS
  yuck: Accident on anthill leaves royal insect headless, but loved

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Submissions should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu