[Prev][Next][Index]

No Subject

Now you can give the gift of immortality!  Perfect for the holidays
(just don't forget to pay that electric bill).

    From: formula@athena.mit.edu (Ronald R. Duff Jr.)
    Newsgroups: athena.forsale,misc.forsale,ne.forsale,ny.forsale
    Subject: CTI-Cryogenics Low Temperature Model 21 Refrigerator for sale
    Date: 14 Dec 90 16:20:37 GMT

    I have a CTI-cryogenics Model 21 Refrigerator that I wish to sell.  It looks
    like its in fine shape, but I've never tested it myself.  When I called
    CTI-cryogenics, they said that a unit like this is worth $4700 new.  They
    are now selling the Model 22 Refrigerator and will upgrade the Model 21 to a
    Model 22 for $1575.  The unit should be capable of attaining temperatures
    of 10-15 Kelvin when connected to a helium-charged compressor as in a
    cryocooler.

    I'm asking $2900 or best offer for the Refrigerator.