[Prev][Next][Index]

Administrivia

1) The list continues to grow.  If there are people you regularly
forward "yucks" postings to, let me know and I'll be happy to add them
to the list.

2) If you have something to contribute to the list, send it to me, not
to "yucks", please.

3) An archive of old postings is available for ftp on
arthur.cs.purdue.edu in the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Some of
the older files got damaged unexpectedly by the shell script I used to
pack the mail files together -- sorry.   I will try to repair them
from backups.    As part of my logout script, the current archive gets
updated with the most recent postings.

4) If your address changes, please let me know -- I hate finding
bounced messages in my mailbox.  Some of them don't even bounce --
they sort of dent and stick :-)

 Back to the nonsense!
--spaf