[Prev][Next][Index]

No Subject

From another mailing list....

One particualrly hot day, the Lone Ranger and Tonto pull into a bar to cool
off, parking their horses outside.

While the famous duo sit at the bar, a cowboy comes in and says "Hey, who's
silver horse is that outside?"

The lone ranger replies "That's my horse.  Why?"

"Well, It's lookin' mighty warm.   In fact, I looks like it'll keel over any
minute".

Quickly Tonto says to his boss, "Keemosoby, do not fear.  I will cool Silver
myself.  I will run in circles around him as fast as the wind, and the breeze
will cool him."

The Lone Ranger thought for a minute, "OK Tonto.  If you think it will work..."

So out goes our feerless sidekick to cool the horse.

A little while later, another cowboy comes into the bar and says, "Hey,
who's silver horse is that outside?"

The lone ranger replies "That's my horse.  Why?"

"Well you left you injun runnin'!"