[Prev][Next][Index]

If you care....

Tomorrow (Saturday the 6th) is Kathy Heaphy's birthday.

Were I to divulge her age, I believe she would make herself a young
widow.   However,

  * if she were a fine scotch or cognac, she'd be out of my price
	range

  * if she were a car, she'd be considered a classic and exhibited at
	auto shows

  * if she were a Hostess Twinkie, she'd be just about the same as a
	brand new one

I would've baked a cake to celebrate, but
  a) she's got me on a diet
  b) it's hard to push cake through the network
  c) too much excitement isn't good for old folks

If you feel like it, drop a birthday greeting to
"heaphy@cs.purdue.edu" and we'll consider this a surprise birthday
party (it's certainly easier to clean up afterwards!, and you don't
have to jump out from behind the terminal and yell "Surprise!"
Thankfully, you also don't need to hear me try to sing.).

--spaf