[Prev][Next][Index]

More sex in the news

It may not be as interesting as Italian porn stars-turned politicians
(note:  there are lots of jokes about that topic that maybe we can ddo
in another message), but in heartland USA, we have our own brand of
semi-risque looney.  The following was in today's local paper:

    Madison, Wis. --- Marchers clad in skimpy lingerie marched through the
capital Wednesday, demanding the city be declared an "erotic play
zone" free of laws requiring clothing.
    Carrying banners bearing slogans such as "Lace Makes Men Sexy," the
12 men and three women marchers shouted "bodies are beautiful" and
"look who's wearing costumes here."
    Parade organizer Fred Wagforth -- dressed in white panties, a
garter and fishnet stockings -- also told city officials that police
should carry sexual accessories rather than weapons.

A few odd visions and questions come to mind:
  *  How many months of the year is the weather such in Madison that
one would want to go without clothes?
  *  "This just isn't working, chief -- ever since we traded in the
12-shot 9mm automatics for the 3 D-cell 12" vibrators, the incidence
of repeat offenders has increased 10-fold!"
  *  "That's the fifth case of that kind of frostbite this week,
nurse.  You'd think they'dd have sense enough to wear at least one
mitten."