           Aren't you glad we can now get servos on a chip?
                         Cake division puzzle
                      Conspiracy is optimistic!
      Excerpted: WhiteBoard News for Saturday, January 27, 1996
                    Weather isn't all there is....
      Excerpted: WhiteBoard News for Wednesday, January 24, 1996
                   Flaming yourself in cyberspace.
                        Fly the Friendly Skies
                         FW: filler:  recipe
                        In a perfect world...
                        Internet Domain Policy
                            JOTD (3 msgs)
                    JOTD - Love and Its Many Forms
            Like a pair of of elevator shoes for the head
                    Names (was Re: a.s.r and ASR)
                            Offensive JOTD
                               panic()
                     Pretty close to Naval Jelly
                            QOTD (7 msgs)
               QOTD - Groucho makes it perfectly clear:
              QOTD - Woman without her man is a savage!
                      Quote of the day (4 msgs)
            Risks of military technology in civilian life?
                               sig line
                            Sig O' The Day
                           Texas Secession
                           the dating game
            Top Ten Things That Sound Dirty At The Office
                  Well, now that you bring it up...
                        Yesterday at the Met.
                  Your parents cheer when you score.

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.