[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V6 #10 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 11 Jul 96       Volume 6 : Issue  10

Today's Topics:
                            Administrivia
                  "a terminal event on the commode."
                       "Independence Day" (ID4)
       ... security access based on the "Need to Go" principle.
            ... the dangers of Total Body Buttock Grafting
        ... with energy investigations of lubricated contacts.
                  /n@Nd0/ Humorest Quote of the Day
          500 member VIGILANTE POSSES with nuclear weapons.
                          Analogy of the Day
          Australia Sex Industry Seeks Bull Penis Export Ban
    But does it shield radio waves from orbiting alien spaceships?
           CERT Advisory CA-96.13 - Alien/OS Vulnerability
                               Chuckles
           Excerpted: WhiteBoard News for December 27, 1995
      Gather ye unto yourselves the Volvo and the dog who barfs.
                          Heard on the Radio
                                Help.
                  I do not threaten, I besooch you.
         If book falls into water, stop reading immediately.
                      Insurance for your ICBMs.
                          Jesus the Teacher
                    joke: Dolly Parton's new store
                            JOTD (4 msgs)
                              Lirty Dies
                       microsoft product update
                          newspaper contest
                          Phonetic Alphabets
                    Play an accordian, go to jail.
           Pneumonaultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosisly.
                             Pope's R us.
          Presumably they meant "concerning", and not "on".
                            QOTD (4 msgs)
                                 SOTD
                  Take the Test: Do you have a life?
                     The Chain Letter of St. Paul
                         Wales will be next.
                   Who do you want to insult today?
                             Why, indeed?
       Why you should log out when you leave your workstation.
                            Woof-Woof-Woof
                         Words To Live By...
                     Words To Live By... (or not)
                                 YAMJ

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.