[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V6 #2 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 31 May 96       Volume 6 : Issue   2

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
        .... and escaping Zorro-like on my invisible scooter.
   ... a blissful world suffused in the heady vapors of ADHESIVES.
             ... from horror to flatulence and back again
   ... the user might get frustrated enough so as to commit suicide
          Anyone hear Rush Limbaugh's tirade against Win95?
                            AOL Goes Green
                  Back in the box!  Back in the box!
                             Barbie (fwd)
                  Canada seeks accordion repairers.
                             Condimentia
                          Dear my friends...
                                E-cigs
    Forwarded-by: qotd-request@ensu.ucalgary.ca (Quote of the day)
      I'm sure that you speak for all of us, and, no, it won't.
                       I am the Vampire Lestat
                         Jerry Garcia stamps
                                 JOTD
                           MotoSafe Marines
                   MPROTD (Microsoft Press Release)
                Now why can't *I* buy drugs like that?
                          Oh, to the point.
                    Or is it merely a coincidence?
                   People with too much free time.
               PJLOTD (Pathetic Job Listing Of The Day)
                           Quote of the day
                             Raising Hogs
                         Reposted by request.
                    short, and to the point (FYA)
                           Spawn of Satan?
                     The ouzo of human kindness.
               The Young and the Frequently Hopitalized
       Top 10 Signs that You've Overdosed on the World Wide Web
                Windows '95 vs. Jesus -- A Comparison
  Yucks readers, read this crefully and discover the hidden message!

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.