[Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V6 #1 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 16 Jan 96       Volume 6 : Issue   1

Today's Topics:
                            Administrivia
                           'Tis the Season!
                         (Fwd) tis the season
                     12 Redneck Days of Christmas
                   A new context for "best offer".
                        A submission to Yucks
                           Early Retirement
                Fwd: NETWORKING TALE FOR THE HOLIDAYS
                 Grandpa's Christmas Fruitcake Recipe
           Happy November 1 and the day after Christmas...
                                 JOTD
                            Political JOTD
            PRESS RELEASE: Novell admits helping Microsoft
             Property Gambler Frustrated by 120-Year-Old
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                        Santa is a Sys Admin.
                  Seasonal  Humor for next season...
                The Collected Nights Before Christmas

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.