[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #5

Yucks Digest                Mon,  1 Feb 93       Volume 3 : Issue   5

Today's Topics:
                     (not an) RFC: mailbox format
                            An Emacs Koan
                             Big Bad John
                 cat woke me up, so you get this  :)
                    Chuck Sheppard's email address
                              For Yucks
                    Great book catalog (for yucks)
                            Help --- book
                         Here kitty kitty ...
                         Is Windows a Virus?
                   Just what makes Madonna Madonna?
                              news flash
                                 NOTW
                               opus dei
                           o to be a spleen
                                Santa
                          Serenade From Hell
                          The Zen of Bagels
                         Watching Scotty Grow
                   What is this stuff good for?...
                        Where does my j-ke go?
                      Why I Like Indiana, vol. 1

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.

Date: 22 Jan 93 03:56:03 GMT
From: harley@engrhub.ucsb.edu (Harley Hahn,,,HAHN,personal)
Subject: (not an) RFC: mailbox format
Newsgroups: comp.mail.misc,comp.unix.questions

In article <1993Jan18.185724.19291@wixer.cactus.org> rhodesia@wixer.cactus.org (Felix S. Gallo) writes:
>I can
>imagine instances in which "^A^A^A^A\n" is a perfectly good chunk of an
>encrypted file or perhaps a piece of a binary picture of Madonna naked.

It may just be my imagination but when you look at it
sideways,

^A^A^A^A\n

DOES look like Madonna naked.

Felix, were you doing this from memory?