[Prev][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #112

Yucks Digest                Sat, 21 Dec 91       Volume 1 : Issue 112

Today's Topics:
        A Russian paper on programming and What It Does To You
                           covert channels
                                Dining
                          froim spaf's list
                        From News of the Weird
                     Joyeux Noel et Bonne Annee!
   Life, Death, and Faxes -- Convicted forger released by bogus fax
                          Macintosh vs. IBM
                      Ph.D. screening exam parody
                     Reagan Learns About Nintendo
                               Rum Runs
		   More RUMORS ON AIDS (very long)

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu