[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #111

Yucks Digest                Wed, 18 Dec 91       Volume 1 : Issue 111

Today's Topics:
       BEANO The gas preventer	(note: form-feeds between pages)
                          Class evaluations
                             Coincidence?
                           Destroying chips
                       Future of Supercomputing
                          Humor for the day
                       Introduction of the Day
                  it's that time of the year again
                              It sucks!
                      Looking for Amelia Earhart
                        Professional Courtesy
                                 QOTD
                           qual questions
                      Stupid Phone Number Tricks
                     submitted without comment...

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Back issues may also be obtained through a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@uther.cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help".  You may also use this server to join or leave the
list, or to obtain an index of past issues.

Submissions and subscription requests should be sent to
spaf@cs.purdue.edu or yucks@uther.cs.purdue.edu