[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #58

Yucks Digest                Tue,  4 Jun 91       Volume 1 : Issue  58

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
                       A letter to the editors
                          A poke in the pig?
                               Cat War
                              Diplomacy
                            disabled yuck
                       fluorescent pickle trick
                   Life's so simple in rural parts
                             Microsoft C
                         OBLIQUE PERSPECTIVE
                ONA Offers New Horizons for Telesleaze
                    Translations from the English
                              Virus sale
                         Wishing well letter
                   yucks submission (pretty gross)

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.