[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #23 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu,  3 Aug 95       Volume 5 : Issue  23

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
            ... all about before man began moving around.
     ... or just a single family wanting to get away from it all
                     A self-image problem at IBM?
                But how does it compare to astro-turf?
                       Cheap Shots - I love it
                           Eating at the Y
               Florida Home Has Nation's Worst Roaches
                       grad school confessional
                      Necrophilia on daytime TV
                      I've had the same problem!
                            JOTD (2 msgs)
                            Mastering Zen
                        My Grammar is a Dame?
                            QOTD (4 msgs)
                             Quel Letter!
                           Quote of the day
                              Radiation?
                   some interesting legal questions
                            sex on the web
                 So *that's* what causes those . . .
                          Sports O' The Day
                     Technology would be nice ...
    There's a Jerry Jeff Walker tune I'd like to rig it to play...
        The term 'and' includes 'or', and 'or' includes 'and'.
             To all PC users DOS Tip-Of-The-Day #205....
           Top ten ways the internet could get worse (fwd)
                       UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
             What'S Right with America (36 of 61 things)
                   Yet another .signature for Yucks

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.