Michelle has a trick? Michelle should be DOING tricks...

I suspect that if you're an allegedly heterosexual male, and you're not thinking about what it would be like to be getting head from this woman, you should probably see your endocrinologist posthaste...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f05_1185164703

Cheers,

LRC

--
I have received countless explanations of Grievous' condition
from readers who go into almost theological detail in their