Cleaning the backlog

To think, I've had to go all these years, not knowing I had a support group!
http://www.lpsg.org/

Clearly, some people have too much free time and bandwidth on their hands
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/lnsemsf/

Better living through electronics
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/GoodMorningAmerica/GMA010208Orgasm_machine.html

Hmm, that's in Canadian dollars....won't even cover the plane fare.  Darn!
http://www.clan-rangers.com/doc.gif

No wonder I have problems now
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/02/04/weekinreview/04WORD.html?printpage=yes

I couldn't tell the difference from the real thing
http://bbspot.com/toys/slashtitle/

The US President + technology
http://www.thecomedylab.com/bushpalm/

Sort of like a cross between Dr. Brothers, Bozo, and John Wayne Gacy
http://www.ouchytheclown.com/

These look real enough to me!
http://adbusters.org/spoofads

Wow!  Imagine having something like this on your resume!
http://www.hibdons.com/

Some more people with too much time on their hands, and too much imagination
http://www.xxx25.com

The original source for a new MS product
http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

=======