Yeah, that's the ticket

At 10:08 AM -0800 2/16/01, Danny O'Brien wrote:

Q: Will the virus impact my Macintosh if I am using a non-Microsoft e-mail program, such as Eudora?

         A: If you are using a Macintosh e-mail program that is not
            from Microsoft, we recommend checking with that particular
            company.  But most likely other e-mail programs like Eudora
            are not designed to enable virus replication.

    http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/office/2001/virus_alert.asp
...email client not spreading viruses properly? Upgrade to Outlook today!
=======