And now for this weekend....

My new name is Chicken DustyButt
http://www.lustydevil.com/lesboname.html

Do you think Perl, Python and C++ are included?
http://www.rosettaproject.org:8080/live

If I was doing the right kind of research in random values, people might be more interested
http://www.peacefire.org/censorware/BAIR/random-porn-images.html

Waaaay too much free time on their hands
http://dictionaraoke.mirrors.gweep.net/

Also, too much time on their hands
http://www.necrobones.com/codex.htm

News you can use
http://zapatopi.net/

Learning all those knots as a Boy Scout was bound to come in handy later
http://www.nawashibari.com/

There's a big market for these in Washington
http://www.zeppotron.com/unnovations/

Undoubtedly, there are people who would find this too advanced for them
http://www.thecorporation.com/oneoffs/96/kittylick3/kittylick3.html

There must be a reason for this, but darned if I know what it is
http://www.sezg.com/hamster.html

An online game for everyone
http://www.humor.com/html/diversions/pepsigirl.html

Mom, how could you!