Another Monday, some more links

I think I may give up dairy products
http://www.riddleme.com/html/cow.html

Crime doesn't pay, so economizing helps
http://www.trygve.com/evilonabudget.html

There's a WWW site for everyone
http://www.misanthropic-bitch.com/index.html

I'm not really sure what to make of these. Too much free time on their hands....
http://www.goldengatetunnel.com/
http://www.konstruktiv.net/kitty_02.swf
http://www.orosian.demon.co.uk/Weeee.swf

It's amazing what people will put on the WWW about themselves
http://members.home.net/mcmahan/niel.html
http://www.birthdiaries.com/

I was wondering where I left that!
http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-000084676oct24.story?coll=la-news-a_section

This is clearly a fashion statement: I like to get nearly naked, but not cold.
http://www.alaskrafts.com/pix-ethel.htm

Why does everyone pick on AOL? Well, this FAQ is real enough, and that should explain it.
http://www.jokeaday.com/7aolfaq.shtml

Apparently, I'm a baboon
http://www.animalinyou.com/survey.asp

Woo-hoo!  They have a wild & crazy side after all.
http://www.mhorton.net/mark/images/talibansingles.jpg

This to soften them up, and then airdrop the lawyers to finish them off.
http://bbspot.com/News/2001/10/iso9000.html

Hmm, if they could be considered a biohazard, are they sure it was an admirer?

Finally, a use for all that idle computer time
http://www.phobe.com/yeti/

Waaay too much free time on their hands.  (PS.  John is the walrus)
http://www.triumphpc.com/johnlennon/

At first, I was worried it was a book by an old girlfriend of mine, but I escaped this time.
http://www.timelessvoyager.com/sewet.htm

Could be both shelter AND food for the homeless.
http://www.boston.com/news/daily/18/cheese_house.htm

Plus, ruined a promising new career in adult films....
http://www.maximonline.com/articles/article_4249.html

=======