Give thanks for the stranger corners of the WWW

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
http://www.madblast.com/flash_shows/turkey_song.cfm

Clearly, part of a sinister alien conspiracy
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1664000/1664447.stm

I'm surprised I didn't have students seeking funding to attend this.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/asia-pacific/newsid_1663000/1663934.stm

Believe him -- Alex is over 400 years old!
http://www.alexchiu.com/

NTK finds out something about those Taliban POWs (see the picture caption)
http://www.ntk.net/2001/11/23/dohprison.jpg

This is the kind of thing that is likely to occur to me.
http://espn.go.com/outdoors/general/news/2001/1119/1280898.html

Photoshop and waaaay too much free time on their hands
http://www.touristguy.com/
http://www.wtctourist.com/
http://touristofdeath.com/

The perfect gifts for that special someone who seems to have everything already
http://www.naturesplatform.com/all_products.html
http://store.yahoo.com/rockcheeseandhoney/christhemhan.html

I don't think this needs any commentary -- the title says it all.
http://www.studentmagazine.com/thisweek/thisweek_article.asp?articleID=213

As a bow tie wearer, I'm being discriminated against!
http://www.eyeties.com/
http://www.bulletprooftie.com/Product%20Information.htm

They only need half-sheets
http://www.kukluxklan.org/just_for_kids.htm

Much better than wearing a sheet, in my opinion (see previous)
http://www.thisistrue.com/vaginaboy.html

At least in NY you can't call the help desk at the same time.
http://www.mobiledesk.com/expressdesk.htm

Hmm, doesn't have the pathos and angst of hamster art
http://moonmilk.volcano.org/gallery/mouse/

One final issue of web-heads could be sent this way
http://www.timelessmail.com/

Effective redefines the term "salad dressing"
http://www.lettuceladies.com/

=======