ever wonder whathe the dot coms spent all their money on?

Well wonder no longer! Now you (YES YOU!) can buy your very own dot com
souvenir at auction closeout prices!

http://www.cowanalexander.com/Calendar.htm

Cowan Alexander is the crown prince purveyor of dot com remains. Check out
their calendar to see who's on the block next! The pictures of the items
for sale are worth a thousand words (and several million dollars). No
wonder Sun and Cisco never had any problems making their numbers!

My personal fav is the Quokka sale:

http://www.cowanalexander.com/Deals/QuokkaPhotos.htm

Flat panel TV's, buku Cisco/Sun hardware.. but it's not a dot com without
a flotilla of Herman Miller Aeron chairs!

Did I mention my birthday is just around the corner?

--------
Craig Pfeifer
www.cpfeifer.org

=======