Schwäbisches Schpecktrumm

some people link to the web-pages of their friends, others...

	http://private.freepage.de/mallorno/schpecktrumm.htm

(Spaf, what d'ya think, shall we take some overhead head-shots and
 put them on a web-page?  clothing optional, but no covering up of
 bald spots allowed...!  :-)

[ p.s.  the text is in "Schwäbisch", the dialect spoken in south-
	central Germany, between Bavaria in the east and the Black
	Forest in the west (including bits of both...)

	...hmm, I wonder what Babelfish might think of it....

		http://babel.altavista.com/translate.dyn

	I wonder if it knows to barf... !!   P-))
=======