Re: God is an abortionist?

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 12:56:22AM -0500, Pete, by way of Werner wrote:
> http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2001/04/27/censorship/index.html

An interesting quote from that article:

	It struck me as odd that a college newspaper at a major university
	would have trouble opening an MS Word file. Nowadays, opening MS Word
	files would seem to be a fundamental duty of our university system,
	if only to help us be exposed to the discomforting ideas that are the
	price of freedom.

<sarcasm>

You know colleges are getting oppressive when they are unable to meet their
fundamental duty of opening MS Word files.

</sarcasm>

Ben
--
"nightmares never last long, one day you wake up and they're gone" --trunks
=======