[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #22 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun,  9 Nov 97       Volume 7 : Issue  22

Today's Topics:
                 ... or the destruction of the Earth.
               .SQOTD - (.Sig Quote Of The Day) - James
                 A Congressional Brain Scan - in situ
                Advisor Language at the Thesis Defense
                  ANSWERS! ANSWERS!  MORE ANSWERS!!
             Australian loses sex drive after pig attack
                                 Cats
                           Computer Voodoo
                       Don't Touch That Switch
                    Excerpted: 11/05/97- ShopTalk
          Fun_People: E-mail we never quite finished reading
                              Golf Again
                  Great, Scott! - New Product Report
              Humor from the Gastroenterologist'S Office
                        i HATE grading finals
                                 JOTD
                           Lepu's Numbers.
                          making the rounds
                                 math
                Math Knowledge and the American Public
                          Pinpoint Marketing
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                            Sig 'O The Day
                              Stink Bait
                             Sue & Sally
   That's the way (Unh-hunh Unh-hunh) I like it (Unh-hunh Unh-hunh)
                 The Comedian's-eye View of 11/10/97
           The N. Y. Times on the war between Mac and DOS.
                           The Vegas Cabbie
                       Unintended Insight  #726
                             Well, *duh*!
           Where's a Physical Therapist When You Need One?
                           WhiteBoard News
                    Yesterday - not by the Beatles

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.