[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #18 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 17 Oct 97       Volume 7 : Issue  18

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
                        (Fwd) Resume mistakes
                    A Gala Night for Weird Science
                         A lesson for us all.
                  And now, it's poor taste theater!
                Close enough to smell them Captain....
                  coming to a bookstore near you...
                         Da Peare, Da Peare!
                  Engineers vs. Computer Scientists
                   Explicit Elvis Evidence Exposed!
           For these, our young detectives and their hound.
                          From today's news
               fya: mixed message in paper solicitation
                    Greetings to you, fair sailor.
                          HAL's first words
                             It's a plan.
                It's Starting To Get Ugly Out There...
                   Must not touch the squids, EVER.
                         New Latin Dictionary
                      Oh, gawd, make them stop!
                          Problem Flowchart
                           Quaff that pint!
               Rocky Moutain Hig-g-h-h-A-A-A-A-H-H-H!!!
                        santasam strikes again
                              submission
               The Non-Discovery of Australia -- Part 1
               This guy clearly needs something to do.
                         Three Propositions.
                       Uh-oh, here they come...
             Unix gurus do it like.... (yucks submission)
        Your data doesn't sleep, why should your programmers?

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.